Terms and ConditionsTHIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU, THE VISITOR OF THIS WEBSITE (THE 'USER'), AND THE WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU WEBSITE, GOVERNING YOUR USE OF ANY SECTIONS OR SERVICES OF THE WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU WEBSITE, COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE 'SERVICE' WITHIN THIS AGREEMENT.
IN ORDER TO BROWSE, VIEW, DOWNLOAD FILES, OR OTHERWISE USE THE 'SERVICE' AND WEBSITE CONTENT IN ANY FORM, YOU MUST ACCEPT ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE 'SERVICE' AND/OR WEBSITE AT ALL, AND YOU MUST LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
1. WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU reserves the right to change and alter this Agreement or any part of it, at its sole discretion and without any prior notification to you. Any such changes come into effectiveness immediately. By continuing to use the Services and/or website, you completely agree to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, including any additions, changes or modifications made to the Agreement under the right reserved above. It is your duty to check back this document often, and to review the information contained in this Agreement in order to verify whether its terms and conditions are still acceptable for you. If at any given time, the terms and conditions of this Agreement are no longer acceptable for you, you must stop using this site and the Service, immediately and completely. WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU may change, suspend or discontinue the Service or any aspect of it, at any time, including the availability of any Content, without prior notice or liability.
2. You recognize that the Service contains viewable and downloadable information, files, software programs, graphics and images, hyperlinks and other material, collectively referred to as the 'Content'. The Content is copyrighted material belonging to WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU and other parties, and protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights of WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU or the corresponding third party owners of the Content. You agree that all the Content provided with the Service is copyrighted material and represents a collective work of WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU on which the copyright laws are applied, and you agree to respect these laws and to comply with any additional copyright information, notices, statements or restrictions contained in any Content available or provided through the Service.
3. You, the user of the Service, may use the Content only for your personal and non-commercial use, unless you have specifically purchased a license from us that permits commercial use of the material. You agree that you may download and use only the Content that is free for download and use, like shareware or freeware programs, website html and graphics; or the Content that you are already legally entitled and/or licensed to use.
4. You may not modify, transmit, share, rent, publish, perform, display, transfer, sell, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit any of the Content, taken in part or as a whole, except as expressly allowed within this Agreement.
5. WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU does NOT provide technical support services for any downloadable Content. It is the user's full responsibility to deal completely by himself/herself with any technical issues or problems arising from downloading and/or using the Content. You must be able to properly identify the file(s) you need, prior to purchasing and/or downloading them. By purchasing and/or downloading a file, you expressly agree that you have already properly identified the file that you need, on the WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU website. Once purchased and/or downloaded, you must fully able to use the Content you have downloaded, entirely by yourself and without any further assistance from us. You should know exactly what you are doing; WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU is not responsible for any bad things that may happen.
6. You may post on the Service any Content that you own, provided that you own the content or have granted and in written permission by the owner of the material you are posting. You may post public domain Content, but you assume all responsibility and risk for determining whether any such Content is in the public domain. You grant to WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU the rights to copy, edit, archive, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use any Content that you place on the Service in any format and on any media, without any limitation and without any compensation to you. You acknowledge and warrant that you are fully authorized to grant all rights set forth above in this chapter. You may request, download or copy the Content only for your own personal and non-commercial use, provided that you maintain unchanged all copyright notices and other proprietary notices contained in such Content, except for the materials that you have purchased a commercial license for from us, which can be used for commercial purposes. Except as permited through applicable copyright laws, you are not permitted to copy, store, redistribute, share or publish any Content without the express permission of WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU or the owners of the Content or their representatives, if other than WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU. Public domain Content can be downloaded from the Service only for your own personal and non-commercial use.
7. WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU cannot and does not review the content posted by users of the Service and it is not responsible for such Content. Still, WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU reserves the right to edit, delete or relocate any Content at its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. You remain solely responsible for any Content that you have posted. WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU retains the right to correct any errors or omissions in any Content at its sole discretion and without the obligation to actually do so.
8. You may not post on the Service any Content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, abusive, harassing, threatening, containing viruses or other destructive features or contamination, violates the rights of others, infringes copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark laws, or otherwise violates any applicable law. You may not use the Service for any commercial purposes unless you have purchased a commercial license for the Content or Service parts that you are using.
9. WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU does not warrant that the Service is or will remain uninterrupted or error free. The Service and the content are provided on an "as is, as available" basis without any warranties or guarantees of any kind. WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU makes no warranties that the said information and data is not corrupted, free of infection by computer viruses, or any other contamination. WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU makes no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of Content for any particular purpose, and accepts no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it. You agree to assume all risks, directly, indirectly or incidental, arising from downloading and/or otherwise using the Content, including but not limited to, computer malfunction, loss of data, business interruption, hardware damages, loss of business profit etc.
10. WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU is not responsible for the content or availability of third party sites linked to/from the website. Specifically, WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU is not responsible for third party article content or links displayed on the website. The responsibility for article content belongs and remains solely with the authors mentioned in the article.
11. You expressly agree to indemnify, defend and hold WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU and its owners, representatives, affiliates, agents and directors, business partners, employees and assigns, collectively referred to as 'WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU Parties', harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU Party in connection with any use of the Service, under your own use or by any person's use using your password, whether or not authorized by you.
12. If you ever decide to open any kind of legal action against us, either as a company and/or against our shareholders, employees, partners and licensors, then your license(s) to use the Service, the website and any of our products terminates immediately. Furthermore, in the above situation you are longer authorised to use this website, our products and/or any service provided by us and you must in any form whatsoever, and you mist cease using this website, our products and/or any service provided by us immediately. We reserve the right to close your account and to retain any data or evidence already in our posession for internal use and legal proceedings, including the data provided and submitted to us by the user as part of their normal website/software/product/service usage and/or as part of normal business use. 13. Furthermore, WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Service, at its sole discretion, at any time, for any reason, without prior notice or liability.
14. Any order placed on this website for purchasing products and/or services becomes valid only after confirmed in writing by our team.
15. Neither WWW.RUBBERCONVEYORBELT.EU or its Parties shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
16. This Agreement and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed solely by the laws of Romania, EU. The parties consent that both the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and exclusive venue shall lie in Bucharest, RO. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction or as a result of future legislative action, such holding or action shall be strictly construed and shall not affect the validity or effect of any other provision of this Agreement.
[End of document]